We Are Here to Serve You
Need a transcript? Have questions about your financial aid or a hold on your registration? Cal Student Central is your destination for key university business related to financial aid, fees and billing, payments, disbursements, registration, and enrollment.
Our goal is to serve students more efficiently by providing:
- This website as a resource for the most frequently asked questions we get from students like you.
- One central location with service-oriented, cross-trained staff who will work to resolve issues without needing to refer students elsewhere.
- In cases where additional time is needed to research a situation or a student needs to meet with a partner office, Cal Student Central will track the progress of a student’s issue from initial inquiry to final resolution.
Our advisors and service representatives are here to help you. Cross-trained to deliver comprehensive advising services, our goal is to answer your question as quickly as possible.
We are organized to help you navigate among the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office, Office of the Registrar, and Billing and Payments. Start at Cal Student Central, and we’ll guide you through the process.
Cal Student Central
Cal Student Central is the starting place to find answers about:
- financial aid
- fees and tuition
- billing, payments, and disbursements
- registration and enrollment
- student records
The CSC office is located in 120 Sproul Hall.
Get the Most Out of Cal Student Central
- Search our website.
Our staff compiled answers to our most-asked questions for you to find on our website. If you need more information, you’ll be pointed to the appropriate campus partner page.
- Visit our Virtual Front Desk.
You can now access CSC’s front desk services virtually. The Virtual Front Desk is run by our student advisors and is a great starting point for all your general questions.
Virtual Front Desk
- Ask our new chatbot- Get your Financial aid, Registration, Billing, and Payment questions answered through text and video in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Vietnamese.
- Open a case.
Sometimes you have very specific questions; we understand! If you still need assistance, you can open a case with us online. Your case will be directed to one of our trained staff who can either find answers or direct you to appropriate resources or steps to take. We will respond to all inquiries within five to seven business days.
Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder for our response.
5. Give us a call.
9 a.m.–noon and 1–4 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; closed on Wednesdays
6. In-person advising.
We will be providing in-person advising on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9am to 4pm in Sproul Hall 120. Please note that the queue may close earlier than stated based on volume. Masks are required.